The Ergohuman Plus takes our top selling ergonomic chair to new levels, with more aluminium detailing, a seat tilt function and an organically formed base, the Ergohuman Plus is the ideal high-end executive office chair.
Encompassing all the qualities of the standard Ergohuman with the added benefit of a redesigned mechanism featuring a seat tilt function and encased in polished aluminium, the Ergohuman Plus makes an unrivaled statement in subtle beauty, body contoured ergonomics and vibrant colour toning. An engineered design that reflects form and functionality – the art of our technology redefines today’s health-conscious work environment with more posture control and more support, personally configured.
Using the ingeniously simple single lever control to operate the three most frequently used chair functions – seat height, seat depth and back tilt can all be operated from a single point of contact. A user instruction CD is also tucked neatly below the seat.
The Ergohuman Plus is 98% recyclable, has Greenguard Indoor Air Quality certification and meets EN 1335-2:2009 and EN 1335-3:2009. Available in a choice mesh or leather. The cutting edge design of the Ergohuman Plus will enrich every minute of commercial life.
- Leather covered back and headrest – Black leather as standard, alternative colours are available, please call for details
- Leather covered seat – Black leather as standard, alternative colours are available, please call for details
- Back height adjustable – Raise or lower to support the lumbar (lower back) region of your spine. The back height adjustment operates on a ratchet system and the backrest can be set in any one of 4 positions.
- Seat height adjustable – Allows you to raise or lower the seat height on your Ergohuman Plus chair so your feet rest flat on the floor. When correctly adjusted your upper legs should be angled slightly downwards.
- Back tilt – Adjust to change the angle of the back in relation to the seat. Will allow for multiple angles based on the individual’s requirements. The seat back can be locked in any one of 3 positions, or operated in free-float mode to follow the user’s movement.
- Seat slide – This feature allows you to change the depth of the seat to accommodate the length of your legs. When correctly adjusted, you should be able to place your clenched fist between the edge of the seat and the back of your knee. This will keep your back in contact with the backrest while avoiding pressure behind your knees.
- Seat tilt – Adjust to allow the seat to tilt forward or backward and can be used in conjunction with the backrest tilt to relax the spine and take some pressure off the user’s back.
- Adjustable armrests – Raise, lower, angle and depth adjust armrests so your forearms rest comfortably while sitting at a desk.
- Optional headrest – The headrest can be tilted and height adjusted to individually suit the user’s requirements.
- Polished Aluminium Base
- 10 Years manufacturer warranty